Owhanake Bay Estate
68 Korora Road
Oneroa . Waiheke Island
Auckland . New Zealand
Tel +64 9 372 2220
Fax +64 9 372 8728
"Service was spot on.
Thank you so much, good luck with everything and lovely to meet people who are following their dreams."
Mike, Adie, Lola and Finn (UK)
"Your hospitality is superb - warm, gracious, generous. Plus lovely to look at and taste breakfasts and and brownies (sorry I'm stealing the left ones for sustenance on the journey home). Thank you for a lovely accommodation and stay."
Kathleen and Sam (USA)
"Stunning location and generous hosts. Service was just right - lots of attention and nothing is too much trouble. We appreciated the vineyard and garden tour and being able to enjoy your gorgeous part of the world. The home-made breakfast and baking was lovely. Carmel especially liked the organic flavour to everything at Owhanake."
Carmel and Damian (Auckland, NZ)
"An extremely warm welcome and friendliness, attention to detail in all things. Thanks a million."
"I would like to thank you both for making our parents 40th wedding anniversary an extremely happy and unforgettable experience. They absolutely raved about the weekend and were very aware that you had both gone beyond the call of duty to make them feel welcome, comfortable and special. Thank you so much once again, we really struck gold!"
"Exceptional view, great service, great bed, exceptional extras... outstanding! It was all fantastic."
Michael and Desiree (NZ)
"We really enjoyed our stay. This was the perfect finish to an already
wonderful vacation. We will be back to stay next time we visit NZ!"
Art and Megan (USA)
"Both of you were so welcoming and friendly. Delicious choc brownies,
the best breakfast we have ever had, love your organic food, tasty white
wine, Yum! Thank you so very much. Your guest feedback form needs to be
longer so we can write more wonderful comments about you both and your
Wayne and Vicki (NZ)
We give our guests the opportunity to fill in a short feedback form when they stay with us, below are some of the comments they have made:
What was the most enjoyable part about your stay at Owhanake Bay Estate?
What did you like most about your visit to Waiheke Island?
- Long breakfasts on the verandah, attention to detail, tasty bunch of organic juices, fruit and biscuits, plenty of mineral water
- Fantastically comfortable bed!
- Breakfast on the terrace with such an amazing view
- Hospitality and privacy, peace and quiet
- The view and surroundings, the beautiful estate and rooms, the hospitality, the pool and the wine, the stories about wine making
- Everything - breakfast, service, pool, amenities, cleanliness, simplicity, flowers, wireless access, deck, NZ music and DVDs
- Everything had a wow factor: bed, bathroom, freshly baked brownie, view, breakfast...
- Friendliness and top service, opportunity to learn more about wine making
- Everything was amazing; great and lovely decorated breakfast. We had the feeling of a lovely warm welcome, everything was perfectly organised and arranged
- Not having to arrange anything
- Service has been excellent, we were very impressed
What one or two words describe your overall experience at Owhanake Bay Estate?
- The peaceful, slower pace of life
- The natural habitat, running, walking and swimming
- Peace, swimming in the sea, coastal walk
- Food, drink, beauty, beaches and friendliness
- Everything! Fantastic landscape, beautiful beaches, exquisite vineyards with wine tasting and restaurants
- Looking at land plots and dreaming. Great food, great beaches, great vibe...
- Not far from Auckland but a wonderful escape
- Tranquil oasis, luxurious
- Yummy and relaxing
- Totally 'de-stressing'
- Finding an unknown treasure
- Romantic and relaxing
- Completely delightful
- Stunning, wonderful
You can also find us here:
- Perfect for a romantic getaway
- Yummy breakfast - what a great start to the day!
- Car service is great, especially to and from restaurants
- Stunning location and generous hosts
- This is my favourite place
- Wish we could spend a month here!
- We could not have picked a more beautiful spot to end our holiday
- Lovely, relaxing little niche of the world. We have traveled a lot and this is right up there